Bullock County Welfare (Alabama)

Bullock County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Bullock County, Alabama. Bullock County WIC Offices process applications to join the Bullock County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Bullock County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Bullock County Union Springs WIC Office Union Springs AL 103 Conecuh Avenue West 36089 334-738-3030

Bullock County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Bullock County, Alabama. Local Bullock County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Bullock County households. Food Stamp Offices in Bullock County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Bullock County Human Resources Food Stamp Office Union Springs AL 201 North Powell Street 36089 334-738-0112