Humboldt County Welfare (California)

A Humboldt County Child, Youth, and Family Services Office provides programs and services to assist children, youth, and families in Humboldt County, California. This can include protective services, emergency assistance, and income support programs. Humboldt County Child, Youth, and Family Services Departments may offer job training, education assistance, and childcare subsidy programs. They may also be responsible for children's welfare services, such as adoption and foster care, as well as regulating and licensing Humboldt County child daycare providers. They may be responsible for enforcing Humboldt County child support payments and investigating child abuse, domestic abuse, and elderly or adult abuse. The Child, Youth, and Family Services Office may provide access to services on its website.

California Childrens Services Health Department Eureka CA 908 7th Street 95501 707-445-6212

Ryan Youth Center Eureka CA 1653 J Street 95501 707-441-4224

The Humboldt County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Humboldt County, California. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Humboldt County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Humboldt County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Humboldt County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

California State Social Service Department Arcata CA 749 F Street 95521 707-826-9180

California State Social Service Department Eureka CA 231 2nd Street 95501 707-445-6305

Humboldt County Social Service Department Hoopa CA 1200 AIRPORT Rd 95546 530-625-4251

Humboldt County Social Service Department Eureka CA 929 Koster Street 95501 707-445-6180

Yurok Social Service Department Eureka CA 3969 Walnut Drive 95503 707-444-6295

A Humboldt County Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Humboldt County, California. Humboldt County Social Security Offices issue Social Security cards, estimate retirement benefit payments, and help people determine their eligibility for benefits. They also process applications for retirement benefits and SSI benefits. These Humboldt County public records contain personal information, details on an individual's work history, their government benefits, and survivor benefits. Social Security Offices in Humboldt County provide information about a range of services offered by Social Security, which may be available through their website.

Eureka Social Security Office Eureka CA 3144 Broadway Street 95501 707-445-9610

Humboldt County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Humboldt County, California. Local Humboldt County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Humboldt County households. Food Stamp Offices in Humboldt County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Humboldt County Social Services Food Stamp Office Eureka CA 929 Koster Street 95501 877-410-8809