Hardin County Welfare (Iowa)

Hardin County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Hardin County, Iowa. Hardin County WIC Offices process applications to join the Hardin County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Hardin County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Fillmore County Geneva Blue Valley Community Action Partnership WIC Office Ackley IA 8th Avenue 50601 402-759-3564

Hardin County Mid Iowa Community Action Family Development Center WIC Office Iowa Falls IA 637 South Oak Street 50126 641-648-5036

Hardin County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Hardin County, Iowa. Local Hardin County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Hardin County households. Food Stamp Offices in Hardin County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Hardin County Department of Human Services Food Stamp Office Eldora IA 1204 14th Avenue 50627 877-347-5678

The Hardin County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Hardin County, Iowa. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Hardin County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Hardin County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Hardin County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Hardin County Social Service Department Eldora IA 1201 14th Avenue 50627 641-939-8141