Tipton County Welfare

Search for Tipton County IN county welfare services. A county welfare search can provide information on nutrition assistance, SNAP benefits, WIC benefits, food services, government benefits, food assistance benefits, apply for benefits, Social Security benefits, retirement benefits, safety net programs, assistance programs, TANF benefits, Medicaid benefits, housing services, substance abuse services, energy assistance, mental health services, emergency assistance, low-income assistance, childcare subsidy programs, and welfare services.

Tipton County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Tipton County Indiana. Tipton County WIC Offices process applications to join the Tipton County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Tipton County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Tipton County WIC Office Tipton IN 116 South Main Street 46072 765-252-1052

Tipton County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Tipton County Indiana. Local Tipton County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Tipton County households. Food Stamp Offices in Tipton County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Tipton County Division of Family Resources Food Stamp Office Tipton IN 120 North Main Street 46072 800-403-0864