Hyde County Welfare (North Carolina)

Hyde County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Hyde County, North Carolina. Hyde County WIC Offices process applications to join the Hyde County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Hyde County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Hyde County Health Department WIC Office Swan Quarter NC 1151 Main Street 27885 252-926-4399

Hyde County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Hyde County, North Carolina. Local Hyde County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Hyde County households. Food Stamp Offices in Hyde County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Hyde County Department of Social Services Food Stamp Office Swan Quarter NC 1430 Main Street 27885 252-926-4199

The Hyde County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Hyde County, North Carolina. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Hyde County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Hyde County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Hyde County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Hyde County Social Service Department Swan Quarter NC 1430 Main Street 27885 252-926-4199