Pitt County Welfare (North Carolina)

A Pitt County Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Pitt County, North Carolina. Pitt County Social Security Offices issue Social Security cards, estimate retirement benefit payments, and help people determine their eligibility for benefits. They also process applications for retirement benefits and SSI benefits. These Pitt County public records contain personal information, details on an individual's work history, their government benefits, and survivor benefits. Social Security Offices in Pitt County provide information about a range of services offered by Social Security, which may be available through their website.

Greenville Social Security Office Greenville NC 2805 Charles Boulevard 27858 252-758-1634

Pitt County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Pitt County, North Carolina. Local Pitt County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Pitt County households. Food Stamp Offices in Pitt County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Pitt County Department of Social Services Food Stamp Office Greenville NC 1717 West 5th Street 27834 252-902-1110

The Pitt County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Pitt County, North Carolina. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Pitt County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Pitt County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Pitt County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Pitt County Social Service Department Greenville NC 1717 West 5th Street 27834 252-902-1110