Divide County Welfare (North Dakota)

The Divide County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Divide County, North Dakota. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Divide County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Divide County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Divide County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Divide County Social Service Department Crosby ND 200 Main Street Northwest 58730 701-965-6521

Divide County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Divide County, North Dakota. Local Divide County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Divide County households. Food Stamp Offices in Divide County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Divide County Social Services Board Food Stamp Office Crosby ND 200 Main Street Northwest 58730 701-965-6521