Chase County Welfare (Nebraska)

Chase County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Chase County, Nebraska. Local Chase County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Chase County households. Food Stamp Offices in Chase County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Imperial Department of Health and Human Services Food Stamp Office Imperial NE 135 West 5th Street 69033 877-272-6907

The Chase County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Chase County, Nebraska. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Chase County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Chase County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Chase County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Imperial Social Service Department Imperial NE 130 West 4th Street 69033 308-882-4791