Garfield County Welfare (Oklahoma)

Search for Garfield County, OK county welfare services. A county welfare search can provide information on nutrition assistance, SNAP benefits, WIC benefits, food services, government benefits, food assistance benefits, apply for benefits, Social Security benefits, retirement benefits, safety net programs, assistance programs, TANF benefits, Medicaid benefits, housing services, substance abuse services, energy assistance, mental health services, emergency assistance, low-income assistance, childcare subsidy programs, and welfare services.

A Garfield County Social Security Office is a local branch of the federal Social Security Administration in Garfield County, Oklahoma. Garfield County Social Security Offices issue Social Security cards, estimate retirement benefit payments, and help people determine their eligibility for benefits. They also process applications for retirement benefits and SSI benefits. These Garfield County public records contain personal information, details on an individual's work history, their government benefits, and survivor benefits. Social Security Offices in Garfield County provide information about a range of services offered by Social Security, which may be available through their website.

Enid Social Security Office Enid OK 2202 North Van Buren Street 73703 580-237-4337

Garfield County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Garfield County, Oklahoma. Local Garfield County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Garfield County households. Food Stamp Offices in Garfield County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Garfield County Human Services Center Food Stamp Office Enid OK 2405 Mercer Drive 73701 580-548-2100