Kay County Welfare (Oklahoma)

Kay County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Kay County, Oklahoma. Kay County WIC Offices process applications to join the Kay County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Kay County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Kay County Health Department WIC Office Ponca OK 433 Fairview Avenue 74601 580-762-1641

Kay County Health Department WIC Office Blackwell OK 1706 South Main Street 74631 580-363-5520

A Kay County Child, Youth, and Family Services Office provides programs and services to assist children, youth, and families in Kay County, Oklahoma. This can include protective services, emergency assistance, and income support programs. Kay County Child, Youth, and Family Services Departments may offer job training, education assistance, and childcare subsidy programs. They may also be responsible for children's welfare services, such as adoption and foster care, as well as regulating and licensing Kay County child daycare providers. They may be responsible for enforcing Kay County child support payments and investigating child abuse, domestic abuse, and elderly or adult abuse. The Child, Youth, and Family Services Office may provide access to services on its website.

Blackwell Youth Center Blackwell OK East Ikerd Avenue 74631 580-262-2628

Kay County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Kay County, Oklahoma. Local Kay County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Kay County households. Food Stamp Offices in Kay County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Kay County Human Services Center Food Stamp Office Ponca OK 801 West Grand Avenue, b 74601 800-493-7982

Kay County Human Services Center Food Stamp Office Newkirk OK 801 West South Street 74647 800-597-1872

The Kay County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Kay County, Oklahoma. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Kay County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Kay County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Kay County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Newkirk Social Service Department Newkirk OK 801 West South Street 74647 580-362-5800