Major County Welfare (Oklahoma)

Major County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Major County, Oklahoma. Major County WIC Offices process applications to join the Major County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Major County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Major County Health Department WIC Office Fairview OK 501 East Broadway 73737 580-227-3362

Major County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Major County, Oklahoma. Local Major County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Major County households. Food Stamp Offices in Major County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Major County Human Services Center Food Stamp Office Fairview OK 1425 North Main Street 73737 800-815-7571