Washita County Welfare (Oklahoma)

The Washita County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Washita County, Oklahoma. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Washita County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Washita County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Washita County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Oklahoma State Social Service Department New Cordell OK 106 Lowber Lane 73632 580-832-3391

Washita County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Washita County, Oklahoma. Local Washita County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Washita County households. Food Stamp Offices in Washita County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Washita County Human Services Center Food Stamp Office New Cordell OK 106 Lowber Lane 73632 800-734-7519