Gilliam County Welfare (Oregon)

Search for Gilliam County, OR county welfare services. A county welfare search can provide information on nutrition assistance, SNAP benefits, WIC benefits, food services, government benefits, food assistance benefits, apply for benefits, Social Security benefits, retirement benefits, safety net programs, assistance programs, TANF benefits, Medicaid benefits, housing services, substance abuse services, energy assistance, mental health services, emergency assistance, low-income assistance, childcare subsidy programs, and welfare services.

Gilliam County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Gilliam County, Oregon. Local Gilliam County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Gilliam County households. Food Stamp Offices in Gilliam County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Condon Department of Human Services Food Stamp Office Condon OR 103 South Main Street 97823 541-384-2882

A Gilliam County Child, Youth, and Family Services Office provides programs and services to assist children, youth, and families in Gilliam County, Oregon. This can include protective services, emergency assistance, and income support programs. Gilliam County Child, Youth, and Family Services Departments may offer job training, education assistance, and childcare subsidy programs. They may also be responsible for children's welfare services, such as adoption and foster care, as well as regulating and licensing Gilliam County child daycare providers. They may be responsible for enforcing Gilliam County child support payments and investigating child abuse, domestic abuse, and elderly or adult abuse. The Child, Youth, and Family Services Office may provide access to services on its website.

Oregon Childrens Service Division Condon OR 103 South Main Street 97823 541-384-4252