Obion County Welfare (Tennessee)

Obion County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Obion County, Tennessee. Obion County WIC Offices process applications to join the Obion County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Obion County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Obion County Health Department WIC Office Union TN 1008 Mount Zion Road 38261 901-885-8722

Union City Regional WIC Office Union TN 1010 Mount Zion Road 38261 731-884-2645

Obion County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Obion County, Tennessee. Local Obion County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Obion County households. Food Stamp Offices in Obion County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Obion County Department of Human Services Food Stamp Office Union TN 1416 Stad Avenue 38261 731-884-2603

The Obion County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Obion County, Tennessee. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Obion County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Obion County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Obion County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Union City Social Service Department Union TN 1416 Stad Ave 38261 731-884-2603