Grays Harbor County Welfare (Washington)

Search for Grays Harbor County, WA county welfare services. A county welfare search can provide information on nutrition assistance, SNAP benefits, WIC benefits, food services, government benefits, food assistance benefits, apply for benefits, Social Security benefits, retirement benefits, safety net programs, assistance programs, TANF benefits, Medicaid benefits, housing services, substance abuse services, energy assistance, mental health services, emergency assistance, low-income assistance, childcare subsidy programs, and welfare services.

Grays Harbor County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Grays Harbor County, Washington. Grays Harbor County WIC Offices process applications to join the Grays Harbor County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Grays Harbor County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Ocean Shores WIC Office Ocean Shores WA 824 Ocean Shores Boulevard Northwest 98569 360-482-4510

Grays Harbor County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Grays Harbor County, Washington. Local Grays Harbor County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Grays Harbor County households. Food Stamp Offices in Grays Harbor County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Aberdeen Community Service Office Food Stamp Office Aberdeen WA 415 West Wishkah Street 98520 877-501-2254

The Grays Harbor County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Grays Harbor County, Washington. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Grays Harbor County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Grays Harbor County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Grays Harbor County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Washington State Social Service Department Aberdeen WA 415 West Wishkah Street 98520 360-537-4300