Okanogan County Welfare (Washington)

Okanogan County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Okanogan County, Washington. Okanogan County WIC Offices process applications to join the Okanogan County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Okanogan County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Brewster WIC Office Brewster WA 525 Jay Avenue Northwest 98812 509-689-3161

Okanogan Family Health Centers WIC Office Okanogan WA 626 2nd Avenue South 98840 509-422-5700

Okanogan County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Okanogan County, Washington. Local Okanogan County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Okanogan County households. Food Stamp Offices in Okanogan County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Omak Community Service Office Food Stamp Office Omak WA 130 South Main Street 98841 877-501-2244

The Okanogan County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Okanogan County, Washington. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Okanogan County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Okanogan County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Okanogan County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Omak Social Service Department Omak WA 130 South Main Street 98841 509-846-2010