Ozaukee County Welfare (Wisconsin)

Search for Ozaukee County, WI county welfare services. A county welfare search can provide information on nutrition assistance, SNAP benefits, WIC benefits, food services, government benefits, food assistance benefits, apply for benefits, Social Security benefits, retirement benefits, safety net programs, assistance programs, TANF benefits, Medicaid benefits, housing services, substance abuse services, energy assistance, mental health services, emergency assistance, low-income assistance, childcare subsidy programs, and welfare services.

Ozaukee County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin. Ozaukee County WIC Offices process applications to join the Ozaukee County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Ozaukee County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Ozaukee County Health Department WIC Office Port Washington WI 121 West Main Street 53074 262-284-8172

Ozaukee County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin. Local Ozaukee County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Ozaukee County households. Food Stamp Offices in Ozaukee County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Ozaukee County Department of Human Services Food Stamp Office Port Washington WI 121 West Main Street 53074 262-284-8200

The Ozaukee County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Ozaukee County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Ozaukee County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Ozaukee County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Ozaukee County Social Service Department Port Washington WI 121 West Main Street 53074 262-284-8200