Waukesha County Welfare (Wisconsin)

Waukesha County WIC Offices provide access to the Women, Infants, and Children nutritional program in Waukesha County, Wisconsin. Waukesha County WIC Offices process applications to join the Waukesha County welfare program, provide nutrition education, and administer food services to eligible people. Pregnant and recently pregnant women, infants, and young children are eligible for the program if they meet income requirements and are at nutrition risk. Waukesha County WIC Offices determine eligibility for benefits and accept applications, and they may conduct assessments for determining nutrition risk. WIC Office services may be available through their website.

Waukesha County Public Health WIC Office Waukesha WI 514 Riverview Avenue 53188 262-896-8440

Waukesha County Food Stamp Offices administer the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), a form of nutrition assistance provided to income-eligible households in Waukesha County, Wisconsin. Local Waukesha County Food Stamp Offices can process applications for SNAP benefits, help determine eligibility for the program, and provide nutritional education. They also help administer monthly benefits, distribute food assistance benefits, and accept applications from individuals and Waukesha County households. Food Stamp Offices in Waukesha County may also monitor compliance with SNAP rules. Food Stamp Offices provide access to information and services on their websites.

Waukesha County Health and Human Services Food Stamp Office Waukesha WI 514 Riverview Avenue 53188 262-548-7280

The Waukesha County Social Services Department provides a range of health and human services and programs in Waukesha County, Wisconsin. They often administer safety net programs, provide basic necessities, and protect children, the elderly, and dependent or vulnerable adults. Waukesha County Social Services may administer assistance programs such as SNAP or TANF, as well as Medicare or Medicaid and any state health programs for low-income uninsured or underinsured groups. They may also provide Waukesha County housing services, substance abuse and addiction services, energy assistance, and mental health services. Social Service Departments in Waukesha County provide online access to many of their services and programs.

Waukesha Social Service Department Waukesha WI 141 Northwest Barstow Street 53188 262-521-5100